Sheet-Pan Ranch Pork and Veggies are easy to make, delicious, and all cooked on one sheet pan! It is a complete meal and perfect for a busy weeknight!
This meal is so flavorful and the pork tenderloin is smothered in ranch dressing and cooked on a single pan with your favorite veggies.
Sheet-Pan Ranch Pork and Veggies is a complete meal in one! It’s loaded with all the fixings, including a flavorful ranch dressing smothered pork tenderloin and your favorite veggies!
The ranch dressing is flavorful, and it brings out the flavor of the pork tenderloin. You can also use homemade ranch dressing. This dish is delicious and perfect for a quick, easy weeknight meal!
Also Read : Do Rice Krispies Have Pork?
Here Is How To Make Sheet-Pan Ranch Pork And Veggies
Follow the instructions and directions given below to make perfect Sheet-Pan Ranch Pork And Veggies.
Here are the ingredients that you need to make delicious Sheet Pan Ranch Pork and Veggies:
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless pork and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb carrots
- 1 lb yellow potatoes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil salt and pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Place the vegetables in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Put the oil mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat a layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top it with pork chops.
- Return to the oven and roast until the pork chops are slightly pink in the center, about 15 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
How To Serve Sheet-Pan Ranch Pork And Veggies
This dish is meant to be served hot so that the vegetables are crisp-tender and the pork is warm and juicy. You can serve this dish on a bed of rice or quinoa, or simply enjoy it on its own.
However, there are more ways for the serving platter like:
- One way to serve this dish is on a big serving platter. You simply have to place the pork and vegetables on the platter and top with freshly chopped parsley and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- You can also serve this pork and veggies recipe with some steamed rice on the side. You can even throw some roasted potatoes in with veggies for extra flavor.
Sheet- Pan Ranch Pork and Veggies
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
Nutritional Facts Sheet-Pan Ranch Pork And Veggies
- Total Calories: 312
- Total Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Unsaturated fat: 8g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 759mg
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Serving Size: 4
And with that, we hope you will enjoy the flavorful Sheet-Pan Ranch Pork and Veggies with your family and friends.