A recipe that’s quick to create and flavourful yet having few ingredients is a winner. Crispy, juicy pork chops are the best
This quick meal requires just a few ordinary ingredients and is perfect for any party. Everyone will love a potluck, beach picnic, or wonderful supper of these crunchy chops.
Recipe Of Shake N Bake Pork Chops in Air Fryer
For making these juicy chops you need:
- Approximately four 1″ thick pork chops — a pound of pork chops.
This recipe uses bone-in and boneless pork chops. Bone-in meat is usually juicier than boneless, however boneless is easier to prepare with. If you can’t find boneless pork loin chops, make your own. Try to find a 1-1/2 to 2-pound boneless pork loin in the supermarket’s butcher section. Most are round. Start cutting a pork loin one inch from one end. Slice it like bread.
- Shake-and-Bake seasoned Panko is used to coat the pork. You can also make it yourself with Italian breadcrumbs, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- This recipe tastes better with extra virgin olive oil.
Steps To Make It
It takes 12-15 minutes to cook these pork chops, but the actual cooking time depends on the thickness and cut of the pork you choose.
Your recommended cooking time will depend on the type of pork chops you’re using and the size of your air fryer.
1. Preheat. Prepare pork chops in an air fryer set to 400°F (205°C).
2. Wash them and pat them dry (approximately 4 pork chops). Apply a thin layer of olive oil to the chops on both sides with the help of basting brush. If you don’t have a basting brush, you can use the back of a spoon to spread the oil over the pork chops
3. Coat them with flour and salt and pepper. Each pork chop should be placed in a plastic bag with 1 cup or 1 packet of Shake N Bake mix and shook to coat
4. Fry in an air fryer. Pork chops seasoned with salt and pepper should be baked in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 400°F (205°C). About 6-8 minutes in, be sure to flip the burgers over so they cook evenly. When pork chops reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit (63 degrees Celsius), they are done.
5. Serve. Serve immediately after being removed from the basket. Allow the pork chops to rest for five minutes before serving, covered loosely with a square of aluminium foil.
Guide On: Crockpot Pork Chops With Chicken And Rice Soup
Tips & Recipe Notes
- Instead of air frying, try baking.
- Shake the many pork chops separately. Each pork chop must be coated individually in the shake-and-bake bag. If you don’t have a plastic bag, use a lidded container. Put one pork chop in the Shake and Bake container, seal the lid, and shake.
- Spray oil on your air fryer basket. Aerosol non-stick sprays damage air fryer baskets. If you don’t have a spray bottle, use a pastry brush or paper towel.
Storing And Reheating
- Pork chops dipped in breading are best served warm, as the breading might dry out when reheated. However, this does not rule out the possibility of rewarming them. You can eat them for lunch or dinner during the week, and they’ll still be wonderful.
- Pork chops leftovers can be stored in an airtight container or portioned up into separate containers for lunches on the go. Pork chops keep well in the fridge for up to three or four days.
- The air fryer works well for reheating these pork chops if you’re having dinner at home. Crispy results are guaranteed with this procedure, which is also quite simple. Keep the crispness by reheating them in an air fryer set at 375°F.
- The microwave can be used to reheat these if you are away from home. They won’t be as crunchy as when you first cooked them, but they’ll still be delicious!
Also Read – What Is Pork Bung, And How To Cook It?