Ranch Pork Chops are oven-baked pork chops that are soft, juicy, and bursting with the ranch dressing flavor.
You will never find an easier dinner dish than this one, which only requires four ingredients. You only need one pan, and the preparation only takes five minutes. It’s done in a flash, not difficult at all, and tastes incredible!
If you enjoy ranch dressing, there has never been a better moment to take your enjoyment of this condiment to the next level. That is if you haven’t done so already. You know that ranch is used for more than simply salad dressing, right?
Nevertheless, I must confess that when it comes to putting together a meal for my family, my secret weapon is Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing. Everyone will join us at the table as long as there is HV’s Ranch Dressing to dip our meals in. #truth
The first person might pour ranch pork chops oven over her french fries; the second person might pour ranch over his steak, but what about me? I sprinkle it all over my salad and then sit back and enjoy the creamy ranch pork chops in oven.
Read More: Baked Pork Chop Recipes
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 4 pork loin chops with the bones in (2 lb)
- 1 package (1 oz) dressing and seasoning mix made using ranch dressing
- 1 can (18 oz) Creamy mushroom soup from the ProgressoTM Vegetable Classics line
- 2 teaspoons of flour made from corn
- Spray a slow cooker between 3 1/2 and 4 quarts with cooking spray. Ranch dressing mix should be sprinkled onto both sides of the pork chops.
- Put ranch pork chops in slow cooker and turn it on low. Place pork chops in a bowl and top with soup.
- Cover and bake on the Low heat setting for five to six hours, or until the meat is soft enough to cut with a fork. Take the pork chops from the slow cooker and lay them on a dish. Cover the plate to keep the pork chops warm.
- Cornstarch and two tablespoons of water should be thoroughly combined in a small bowl before being added to the mushroom sauce in the slow cooker.
- Cook for three to five minutes on the Low heat setting until the mixture has thickened. Place on top of the pork chops.
- Put the oven temperature to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil or parchment paper, then spray it gently with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix the Ranch Seasoning Mix, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Coat the pork chops on both sides with the spice mixture and set aside.
- Arrange the pork chops in a single layer on the baking sheet that has been previously prepared.
- After 10 minutes in the oven, flip the pork chops over and continue cooking for another 8 minutes until the internal temperature reaches around 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Check the temperature of the meat with an instant-read thermometer to determine when it is done.
- Take it out of the oven and allow it to stand for approximately 5 minutes before serving.
How To Make Ranch Pork Chops In The Oven
- Bring the temperature in the oven up to 425 degrees.
- Place pork chops on a baking sheet with a smooth rim.
- Combine oil, ranch mix, and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- The mixture should be spooned over the chops.
- After 20 minutes, turn the oven to broil and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes, depending on the desired doneness.
Oven Baked Pork Chops Made With Dry Ranch Seasoning
These pork chops are so straightforward to prepare that they are ideal for a quick weeknight meal. These chops require only three ingredients and roughly thirty minutes of your time.
I am a huge fan of any dish that requires only a few basic items that should always be on hand in the kitchen.
Even though pork chops and oil are two ingredients, the dry ranch mix is the one you need to ensure you have a good supply of in your kitchen pantry.
Since I enjoy ranch so very much, I always make sure to pick up the largest container of dry ranch mix that Costco has to offer.
The combination of ranch and pork might sound odd at first. But believe me when I say that they are a perfect match.
Guide On: Southern Fried Pork Chops
How Long Do Pork Chops Take To Bake
I favor a high and quick cooking temperature for my chops. 425 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 30 minutes (depending on the thickness), followed by a final five minutes under a high broiler temperature.
This method is for pork chops approximately one and a half centimeters thick. Depending on the thickness of your pork chops, you might need to adjust the total cooking time up or down accordingly.
What Temp Should Pork Chops Be Cooked To
In general, you want the internal temperature of the pork chops to reach between 145 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit. The answer to that question can range from medium-rare to well done, depending on how you prefer your pork cooked.
What To Serve With Baked Pork Chops
You may put some vegetables in the pan with the pork chops so they can cook simultaneously. Be sure to choose veggies that need a longer period to cook, such as baby potatoes, carrots, or mushrooms.
Alternately, you might prepare some delectable side dishes like roasted mushrooms with lemon and garlic, mashed potatoes with spinach, or oven-roasted potatoes to accompany your chops.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What side do dishes go well with pork chops?
This incredibly decadent and delicious macaroni and cheese is consistently voted as one of the most popular things on our list of pork chop side dishes.
2. How long do you bake pork chops in the oven at 350?
The amount of time it takes to cook pork chops at 350 degrees Fahrenheit varies from 20 to 40 minutes, based on the thickness of the chops, whether or not they include bones, and whether or not they are covered with foil.
What is this, exactly? It will take between 25 and 30 minutes to fully cook pork chops that are boneless and have a thickness of 1 inch when cooked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. What is a good vegetable to serve with pork chops?
If you would want to serve veggies alongside your pork chops, you’ll be delighted to learn that virtually any vegetable is a good choice to serve alongside pork chops.
You have a wide variety of options, including broccoli, potatoes, green beans, carrots, zucchini, onions, asparagus, and courgette.
Pork Chops In Crockpot Recipe
pork chops in crockpot recipe
How Often To Spritz Pork Shoulder