The pork fried rice contains 354 calories. In Chinese pork fried rice, there are 377 calories, 18 grams of fat, 34 grams of carbohydrates, 19 grams of protein, and 3 grams of fiber.
The Number of Calories in Colorful Chinese Pork Fried Rice Calories: 395, Fat: 18g, Carbs: 35g, Protein: 22g, Fiber: 4g. 377 calories are contained in Chinese pork fried rice.
Fat: 18g, Carbs: 34g, Protein: 19g, Fiber: 3g The Number of Calories in Colorful Chinese Pork Fried Rice Calories: 395, Fat: 18g, Carbs: 35g, Protein: 22g, Fiber: 4g
How Many Calories In Pork Fried Rice?
One cup of Pork Fried Rice contains 335 calories.
How Many Calories Are in a plate of fried rice?
Fried rice is unquestionably unhealthy, including 450 calories and 14 grams of fat. Each cup of brown rising contains only 215 calories and a generous 3.5 grams of fiber.
But despite the trend to shun white rice as a high-glycemic carbohydrate, it’s not that bad. Each serving of Chinese Rice contains 288 calories.
Carbohydrates account for 179 calories, proteins for 16, and the rest 93 calories are derived from fat. One cup of Chinese Rice offers approximately 14 percent of an average adult’s daily calorie intake of 2,000 calories.
Read More: Calories In A Pork Chop With Bone
Can I Eat Fried Rice On A Diet?
Most restaurant fried rice is high in calories and fat, making it a poor choice for weight loss. Fortunately, this healthier fried rice is loaded with vegetables and brown rice and requires minimal oil.
This makes it a significantly superior alternative for those seeking to shed weight or eat healthier.
Does Fried Rice Make You Gain Weight?
Depending on the portion size, rice can benefit weight loss and fattening. Almost any food can contribute to weight gain if consumed in large quantities.
Consuming meals from large plates or bowls may increase caloric consumption, even though individuals do not perceive themselves as fuller.
How Bad Is Pork Fried Rice For You?
The quick answer is “no,” fried rice from a traditional Chinese restaurant is unhealthy for you. This dish is typically filled with unhealthy oils and fats despite its great flavor.
Guide On: Are pork Rinds Gluten Free?
How To Make Pork Fried Rice?
Traditional Chinese pork fried rice comprises leftover rice, pork, scrambled eggs, green onions (or scallions), and seasonings like soy sauce, oyster sauce, and hoisin.
In many takeout restaurants, fried rice is produced with refined grains, excessive sugar and oil, and a lack of veggies, which makes it unhealthy.
- A traditional Chinese pork fried rice recipe (and traditional Chinese cuisine in general) calls for significantly less sugar than Americanized takeaway versions.
- I am preparing a healthy pork fried rice meal for today’s edition with components readily available at any supermarket. (Though fried rice is a great reason to visit a local Asian market if you are fortunate enough to have one nearby.)
- It is packed with protein and vegetables, made with nutritious grains, and contains less sugar and oil without compromising flavor.
- Pork. A lean and delicious protein source that has been chopped into little pieces. Pork pairs well with Asian cuisines and enhances the flavor of rice.
- Is no pork available? No problem! Try a different savory protein.
- Chicken. The standard fried rice ingredient.
- Tofu. Examine my Crispy Tofu.
- Rotisserie pork. Make roast pork fried rice using any leftover roasted pork.
- Salmon. Try putting some leftover flaked Baked Salmon in Foil.
- Shrimp. Air Fryer Shrimp would make a delicious addition.
- Ground Meat. You might try pork, beef, or chicken ground meat. However, I recommend larger cuts of meat for this.
- Steak. The steak from these Beef Fajitas might also be used as a flavorful addition to another dish.
- Rice. Filling, delectable, and adored by everybody. Rice absorbs the sauce’s delectable flavors to create a delectable final dish.
- Oyster Sauce. This flavoring agent is delightfully sweet, sticky, and salty; it is an all-in-one flavoring agent.
- Soybean sauce. Added umami and that irreplaceable fried rice flavor.
- Sesame Oil. Transformative! A small amount goes a long way.
- Bell Peppers. Crispy, sweet, and tasty fried rice. In addition, with their abundance of vitamins, bell peppers are a nutritious complement.
- Frozen Peas + Carrots. For convenience, I include a bag of frozen peas and carrots. They are the ideal size, cook quickly, and enhance the overall nutritional value.
- Garlic + ginger. Significant flavor enhancers in Asian-inspired dishes such as this one.
- Butter. Please don’t skip it! The use of butter elevates fried rice to a higher level.
- Eggs. For an added protein punch.
- The pork is seasoned with salt and pepper. Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil.
- Prepare pork in oil. Transfer to a bowl.
- Prepare the vegetables. Add the vegetables to the bowl with the pork.
- In oil, sauté the garlic and ginger.
- While stirring, cook the butter, rice, and half of the green onions to break up clumps.
- Cook the eggs in the center of the rice before stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the green onions, veggies, meat, and sauce to the skillet. DIG IN!
Do Rice Krispies Have Pork?
baked pork chop recipes
How Long To Bake Pork Chops In Oven