Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops require only four ingredients and little preparation time! It is recommended to slow cook the pork chops in a most delicious creamy savoury sauce that every pork lover will love!
Everyone enjoys quick dinners that can be prepared in the CrockPot or Instant Pot. pork chops in crockpot recipe like these simple pork chops can be complemented with mashed potatoes or rice.
Basically the pork chop recipes go well with mashed potatoes, egg noodles, rice and cooked rice as well. They taste and spread the right amount of fibre all over.
If we talk about mashed potato recipes, this recipe yields a delicious gravy that goes well with mashed potatoes! You literally have nothing to do.
When the pork chops are done, simply remove them from the Crock Pot with a slotted spoon or tongs and serve with the remaining gravy.
Some of us like to serve the Crock pot ranch pork chops 3 ingredients recipe with gravy with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables on the side.
Try the recipe for perfect mashed potatoes every time! The pork gravy goes well with rice or egg noodles. You will need to combine broth and cream of mushroom soup with mustard powder on the mustard chops depending on the thickness of the pork chops.
Put a small amount of liquid in the slow cooker’s bottom. Usually, you can add 100 ml of water. To prevent the pork joint from sticking and burning, the bottom should be covered.
Regarding the precise sum, don’t stress too much to make it highly tasty and juicy in all its form. Since pork chops are filled with a good amount of protein, it needs a good amount of ingredients to mix it.
If you want to know how much time it is needed to cook the pork at its best, it is said that 2-4 hours and cook it for 4-6 hours on high or it takes sometimes 8-12 hours on low flame to cook properly.
Read More: Gordon Ramsay’s Recipes Pork Chops
How To Make Slow Cooker Pork Chops?
Slow cooker pork chops taste better than baked ones. It depends on the mix of the ingredients as well as the salt you use to give it the best taste.
- One should season your pork chops very well. We use ranch seasoning mix, garlic powder, and pepper in my recipe. We do not add extra salt because it is not necessary.
- Make as directed without extra salt, then let people salt this dish at the table if that is their preference.
- The slow cooker pork chop recipe requires very few ingredients, but the results are delicious.
- Cream of chicken soup, brown gravy mix, ranch seasonings, and beef broth (you can also use chicken broth) are always on hand. So this is a great “pantry staple” recipe.
- The gravy thickening is optional. After your pork chops are done, simply remove them from the slow cooker with care. Then, mix two tablespoons cornstarch with two tablespoons water and add it directly to the gravy.
- Reset the crock pot to high and you should have nice thick gravy in 5-10 minutes.
Guide On: Baked Pork Chop Recipes
- 1 Pound Pork Chops, Bone in or out
- 1 Envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Envelope Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 10.5 Ounce Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 ½ Cup Broth
- 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- Season the pork chops on both sides with the ranch mix, garlic powder, and pepper
- Whisk together the brown gravy mix, cream of chicken soup, and beef broth in a large slow cooker
- In the slow cooker, place the seasoned pork chops
- Cook on low flame for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours, covered
- Carefully remove the pork chops from the slow cooker and place them on a plate
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cornstarch and water.
- To thicken the gravy, whisk the cornstarch mixture into the crockpot
- Serve the crockpot garlic pork chops with mashed potatoes or rice and, if desired, garnish with parsley
Substitutions And Additions
- Try our Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute if you don’t want to use canned “cream of” soups
- It has the flavour of canned soup but none of the preservatives
- Users usually use thin boneless pork chops for this CrockPot pork chops recipe, but bone-in chops can also be used
- If you use a thicker chop, adjust the cooking time accordingly
- The same is true for frozen chops; either thaw them before using, or adjust the cooking time
- We have seen similar recipes that use chicken instead of pork, which would be a great substitute if you don’t like pork
- Before serving, shred the chicken or leave it whole
- The pork chops in crockpot with ranch dressing mix comes with a variety of seasonings, but feel free to experiment with fresh herbs, sautéed onions, minced garlic, garlic powder, or pepper to suit your tastes
How To Make Smothered Pork Chops
In the bottom of your slow cooker, combine together the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, garlic, and onion soup mix.
- Pork: Place the pork chops directly on the sauce and turn them to coat them.
- Cook: Cover and preheat the food for approximately 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low. You want the pork chops to be very soft; and fork-cuttable!
- Whisk: Remove the pork chops to a platter and then whisk together the gravy. While cooking, it will have slightly separated, but whisking it will bring it back together.
- Serve: To serve, spread the gravy over your pork chops on a bed of mashed potatoes, noodles, or rice.
Protip: Apply the ranch dressing mix properly to make the pork chop recipes taste great before frying it
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the secret to tender pork chops?
Ans1. Add bourbon to your brine to make the pork chops more tender.
What is the best way to cook pork chops without them drying out?
Ans2. Bake the pork chops to start the oven-safe skillet on the stove with the transfer of the hot oven.
Q3. Do I need to add liquid to slow cooker pork?
Ans3. Tiny bit of liquid to about 100 ml of water is enough for cooking slow cooker pork. It is the exact amount you need to do so.