Pork chops are a favorite dinner for many households. They are easy to make, and have a perfect culmination of taste with the necessary nutrition. Perfectly seasoned pork chops feel like a delicacy to relish on the dinner table.
Instead of preparing seasoning each time a pork chop is made, many people prefer storing an all-purpose seasoning. Preparing customized pork chop seasoning helps you to get the taste according to your preference. You can combine the richness of sweet and spicy flavors all at once.
This blog will tell you everything about a simple pork chop seasoning with its recipe, ingredients, and some valuable tips. Your pork chops will never go bland after this.
Best Seasoning For Pork Chops For A Delicious Meal
We are going to give you the recipe for the best pork chop seasoning. Be it a grilled chop, an oven-cooked pork chop or an air-fried pork, this pork chop seasoning recipe goes with everything. This perfect culmination of sweet, spicy, and zesty flavors can be prepared by simple seven ingredients in your kitchen.
- Garlic Powder
- Red Pepper (Crushed)
- Onion Powder
- Brown Salt
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
Instructions For A Pork Chop Rub
- Get all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix them well as a single powdered mixture
- After the mixture is prepared, rub the simple pork chop seasoning on each side of the pork meat loaves and cook them to have a tasty pork chop!
Tips For A Proper Pork Chop Seasoning Rub
- If you want to make your seasoned pork chops spicy, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or some red pepper flakes
- This pork chop seasoning recipe can be used in every type of pork chop, but it’s best for grilled chops due to the dry rub
- Store your seasoning beforehand and sprinkle it whenever you are planning to have a pork chop.
- You can store your pork chop seasoning in a glass bottle or a shaker cap. As it’s a dry seasoning, there is no fear of the seasoning to expire.
- The seasoning rub has no flour in this, so this is a perfect gluten-free rub for your pork chop.
- If you want your seasoning to be keto-friendly, substitute the brown sugar with some low-carbohydrate alternative.
Different Pork Chop Recipes
You can experience your pork chops in different variations. You won’t be getting bored with your meals trying these recipes.
- Low Carb Creamy Pork Chop
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Pan Fried Pork Chops
- Air Fried Boneless Pork Chops
- Sous Vide Boneless Pork Chops
- Grilled Pork Chops
Some More Homemade Seasoning Blends For You
To create some more fabulous but simple pork chop seasonings, you can add a few extra ingredients to your mix. Don’t worry these extra spices are easily available in the market.
Let’s see the ingredients of another delicious pork chop seasoning
- Dried Thyme
- Dried Oregano
- Dried Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder or granulated onion: Onion powder is finer in texture than granulated onion. Many people choose granulated onion over onion powder as stays fresh for a longer period and doesn’t get clumped like onion powder.
- Brown Sugar: You may or may not add brown sugar depending on the flavor you want in your pork chops. It will be great if you have a mixture with sugar and a mixture without sugar handy with you. This way you can use either of them depending on your needs.
- Cayenne Pepper: This makes your pork chop spicy. If you don’t like spicy seasoned pork chops, you may eliminate this ingredient from your recipe.
- Sea Salt: Sea Salt or Kosher Salt works better than table salt due to its unique flavor and texture that mixes perfectly in the pork chop seasoning.
- Smoked Paprika: Smoked Paprika is the best form to add to the seasoning as it adds a smoky flavor to your pork chops and makes your seasoned pork chops look beautiful. You can also use regular paprika or sweet ones, but they won’t give you smoky flavors.