If you are planning to give a surprise treat to your friends by making a pasta platter at home, then just go with the cuisine of ground pork with pasta bowl. Though there are lots of dishes on pork & pasta but to prepare a quick & mouth-watering flavourful dish, the instant Pot Ground Pork & Pasta is always on the top of the menu card.
Ingredients that you want to make the recipe,1pound ground pork lean
- ¼ cup peanut butter creamy
- 2tablespoons chilli paste ( sambal oelek)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta dried
- 2 cups chicken broth
Also Refer: what is pork cushion meat
This ground pork pasta recipe is as yummy as full of nutrition too. Let’s have a look-
- Calories 724 kcal
- Carbohydrates- 57 g
- Fat – 40 g
- Protein – 32 g
- Saturated Fat – 12g
- Fibre – 3 g
- Cholesterol – 81 mg
- Sodium – 1157 mg
- Vitamin A – 105 IU
- Vitamin C -14.3 mg
- Calcium – 66 mg
- Iron – 3 mg
Steps To Make It-
- At first, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sambal oelek, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce & brown sugar and make a perfect paste.
- Take a pot & add 1 tablespoon of oil & heat it. After that, add the pork & break it up until it turns brown & sauté for 3 minutes. Now, remove the pork & add the sauce into the bowl. Drain the fat from the cooker.
- In next step, pour the pork & sauce into the pot & stir it well. Now, add the past & coated it properly. Add the chicken broth & mix it well.
- Now, tight the lid & set the venting knob to sealing. Set the machine for 8 minutes to run the process at high pressure.
- After the normalisation of the pressure, open the lid & stir it properly. Now your instant pot ground pork with pasta is ready to serve.
- Do not make hurry while mixing the pasta with sauce.
- Take the mentioned time to cook the pork; otherwise it can get burnt in anyway.
- Do not use lots of peanut butter. Use in a proper amount according to the quantity of the food.
Have A Look At: prepare pork steaks in air fryer