Marinated Tender Juicy Pork with Chili Rub is the most exquisite Apricot Cilantro Glaze is applied to tenderloin before it’s cooked.
The warm and savoury tastes of the pork rubbed with chilli are elegant enough for entertaining and simple enough to make your life easier on a weeknight. This grilled, Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze recipe is going to be your new favourite!
Since a few years ago, the consumption of pork has been steadily increasing in popularity.
It’s possible that this is a consequence of the United States Department of Agriculture’s decision in May of 2011 to reduce the temperature at which pork can be cooked safely to 145 degrees Fahrenheit, thereby determining that pork can be consumed safely even when cooked to a medium-rare temperature.
When cooked to a medium-rare, the pork will have a slightly pink centre and will be more soft and juicy. Before the USDA lowered the acceptable cooking temperature, restaurants had already been using this method to cook pigs for years, but now anyone can cook pork at home to achieve the same soft, juicy, restaurant-quality results.
Read More: Can You Freeze Cooked Pork
Pork is not just inexpensive but also very versatile. Because pork chops are versatile and can be prepared in a number of different ways, you can make them a regular part of your diet despite the fact that they are more expensive than some other types of proteins.
2 pounds pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
- 1 teaspoon of ground chilli peppers
- 1 level spoonful of powdered garlic
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoons of black pepper in ground form
- 1 ½ cups apricot jam/jelly
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried minced garlic
- 1/2 millilitre of fiery sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro that has been chopped
- 2 tiny limes, juiced
Steps To Make It
- Add salt and pepper to taste to a small bowl containing chilli powder and garlic powder. Rub the spice blend into the pork tenderloins. Before cooking, refrigerate the tenderloins for at least 2 to 24 hours.
- Place the apricot jam in a saucepan and bring it up to a boil over medium heat. As soon as the skillet has been removed from the heat, the other components of the glaze should be stirred in. In a separate bowl, serve the pork tenderloins with half of the glaze drizzled over them.
- The grill should be prepared to a medium-high temperature before cooking. To reach a temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit, the pork tenderloins should be cooked for 15 to 20 minutes. After approximately 4 minutes of cooking, brush the pork tenderloins with the remaining apricot glaze in the pan. After 2 minutes, flip the pork tenderloins and coat the opposite side with the glaze. Continue cooking for a further two minutes Allow pork to rest for at least five minutes before slicing for optimal results.
- Instructions for roasting: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the pork tenderloins on an oiled 9-by-13-inch baking sheet lined with aluminium foil. 15 minutes in the oven. Apply the apricot glaze that remains to the cake. 15 extra minutes of baking time. Apply the glaze on another. Allow the pork to baking for a further 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover it with aluminium foil and let it rest for five minutes before slicing.
- Serve the pork over couscous, rice, or potatoes along with the preserved glaze.
What To Serve With This
This pork is elevated to new heights and is wonderful served over rice, potatoes, or couscous. It can also be served with Cremini Mushroom Brown Rice. The secret to its success is a sweet and spicy apricot sauce that is slathered all over it.
Tips And Recipe Notes
- Because this dish calls for marinating for a period of time (between 2 and 24 hours), you will need to prepare ahead of time.
- The dish has some NUTRITION FACTS to keep in mind so you can always count your calories. One serving has 479 calories, 74 grammes of carbohydrates, 32 grammes of protein, 6 grammes of fat, 2 grammes of saturated fat, 98 milligrammes of cholesterol, 770 milligrammes of sodium, 2 grammes of fibre, and 51 grammes of sugar.
Is Brisket Beef Or Pork? Or Both?
How Long To Smoke Pork Shoulder At 250
ground pork with pasta recipes